1/2 cup Blueberries
1 3⁄4 cups Plain Flour
1 1⁄2 cups Sugar
1⁄2 cup Vegetable Oil
1⁄4 cup Milk
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tbs Soft Butter
220g White Chocolate
1/4 cup Freeze Dried Blueberries
1⁄4 cup Walnuts (optional)
1. Grease a mini loaf pan with butter and set aside. Preheat oven 180 degrees.
2. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla with hand mixer until ingredients are well combined
3. Add the baking soda and flour.
4. Mix for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. Add blueberries and lightly fold into mixture
6. Pour into a greased mini loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes
1. Heat about an inch of water in a saucepan
2. Place a heatproof bowl over the saucepan (water should not be touching bottom of bowl)
3. Add white chocolate to bowl and stir as it melts
4. Once all the chocolate has melted drizzle over loaves
5. Sprinkle freeze dried blueberries and walnuts (optional) on top